Sunday, January 15, 2012

Help

I hope this helps somebody. Okay! So, I'm going to call the other person here, "Masuhr," instead of her real name, okay? Here we go:

Masuhr:
hey i wanted to ask you a few questions, you seem to really have this whole amazing natural thing working really good and i really admire you for it . im still working out different things with my hair and was wondering if you can help me? would be great  

Samantha:  
Sure, I can help you 
So, what exactly do you need my help with?

Masuhr: 
i was wondering how do you define your curls? i here lots of curlies saying stuff bout gel, i dont think i really want to use it, so i was wondering how you define em? second what do you do about fizz? i dont mind a bit, it comes with being curly but somtimes it does get rather bad, so how do you deal with that? thanx alot i really admire you 
(Aaawee, that made my day. Just reading the "I really admire you," bit because like, I admire so many people, including the person I'm calling 'Masuhr,' I think they've got this whole curly thing under control, but instead, they think they don't and I don't so...oh well, that comment still made my day :) ) 


Samantha:
Well...I use aloe vera gel for both. All I do is take out the gel from a fresh aloe vera leaf, put it in a bowl and add some oils to it. Also, to combat frizz, you can use some rosemary oil on your hair.Both aloe vera and rosemary oil work wonders for me.

(Yeah, yeah, I know she said she didn't want gels, but hey! at this point, only very few people I knew knew that you could put aloe vera gel straight from the plant onto your hair so... :) )


Samantha:
A little addition to my reply:
You might want to get some shea butter into your hair before using the aloe vera gel, just so you're sure it won't dry up your hair. Also, the oils I put in my aloe vera gel are olive oil, rosemary oil and canola oil (also, I put about a teaspoon of water in it too). All this prevents your hair from possibly getting dry or crunchy.I have never had my hair dry or crunchy from aloe vera gel because I've never used it without doing the above. Even the first time I used it, just because of the word gel, I did that because I didn't want the possible chance of dry and/or crunchy hair.


Masuhr:
well ive made my own rosemary oil, by infusing EVOO with it, i like in germany right now, (for the next two weeks!) and ive never seen shea butter here before, so i might have to use somthing else in place of that, thank for the tips  when im back in Australia, im going to try that out, we got tons of aleo plants 

Samantha: 
kk, hope it works for you like it did for me 
Oh! and have fun in Germany!


><> ><> ><> ><> ><>


Okay, so there's more, but it really doesn't have much to do with this, plus it's really short, so I took it out. I hope this helps someone and I hope my side comments between some of the posts didn't annoy anyone :) 

~Sam 


><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment