So, here's a lil update on my crochet braids:
- Yes, I still have them in
- I've had them in for about 8 weeks now
- I've washed my scalp and the crochet braids twice now and rinsed them out a couple of times after workouts (usually just after zumba sessions on Tuesday nights)
- Still looks pretty good
- Big and curly, big and curly, I love my crochet braids!
- I have over an inch of new growth under the braids.
- My crochet braids are like a muffler. They keep me warm when it's cold.
- It was raining some day and I held out my crochet braids with my hands under them and guess what? When we got to our destination (by foot), I was the only one who was still dry. My crochet braids are like an umbrella.
- From a couple of inches down my back, I have waist length hair thanks to my crochet braids. Hehe ;)
- I still moisturise and refresh my crochet braids like it's my actual hair.
I miss my hair, but I love this protective style. I'm going to take it down this December and get it redone. Best protective style ever!!!!