Thursday, December 19, 2013

Review: Terressentials Mud Wash



I'm not even going to tell you 'hello,' I have to get straight to the point.
This product is a must-have for all curly ladies!

Ingredients (I used the Lavender Garden one):
Organic aloe vera juice°, clay minerals, organic extract° of organic linden flower°, essential oils of organic true lavender° and organic sweet orange°, extracts of organic nettle°, organic chamomile° and organic shavegrass°, essential oils of organic rose geranium°, organic ylang ylang° and organic clove bud°.

°Certified Organic


My thoughts:
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
Ohmigosh! This thing took off all buildup, took off all traces of the smell of the greek yogurt deep conditioner, took off the annoying feeling the Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner gave me at some parts of my hair and it left my hair feeling so soft and moisturised!
Once I saw the first ingredient in this, I knew that I'll love it. Aloe Vera, incase you didn't figure it out, is my hair's boo! I love aloe vera, it balances the pH value of hair, moisturises and just adds a lot of goodies to the hair.
I left this mud wash (hair wash) on for a little (heck, WAY) longer than I had planned and I didn't have a plastic bag on so the mud wasn't moist in my hair, it had dried up holding my hair in place. However, once the water came on, it loosened up without being touched and rinsed out thoroughly leaving my hair so clean and so nice! I couldn't believe it! My hair felt so good!

Would I recommend this product:
HECK, YEAH!


Would I try this product again:
HECK, YEAH!


How many stars would I give this product:
HECK, YEAH!
I'm sorry, I mean, 5-stars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment