I'll really like to thank An ANGEL'S RINGLETS for giving me The Awesome Blogger Award. I was like, "mum, I got an awesome blogger award," when I saw it, I never expected to get it.
I didn't really know much about the award so I looked a bit into it and here's what I found out:
"There are rules to accept the award, which requires that I share seven facts about myself and then acknowledge and award seven other bloggers."
So, here goes...whatever I end up typing about myself:
- I'm a teen activist. I totally love to take a stand for what I believe in. I mean, I can't just sit down and do nothing. I have to get up and do what I can no matter how small. I'm also an Outreach Specialist for TeenActivist.Org.
- I totally love watching wrestling. I'm a huge wrestling fan. I love watching WWF/WWE (Raw, Smackdown, any of them apart from NXT and Vintage. I don't really like those). I sit down with my (almost 80 years old) grandfather when we're together and watch wrestling like two overly excited people. I'm a total Sheamus, Ray Mysterio, Sin Cara, Koffi Kingston, CM Punk, Randy Orton, John Cena, Batista and Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) fan. They're amazing! I totally don't like Christian, R-Truth, Mark Henry, and some group that wear black shirts with 'The C....' C something, can't remember what. That's how much I don't like them!
- I'm a Christian. I totally love God. He's been there for me, still is, and forever would be. He's been helping me through a lot and I know at some points in life, my faith was falling, but I'm determined to not let that happen again.
- I'm sorta multilingual. English is my first language, Italian's my second (though I'm not a fluent speaker anymore as I've been away from Italy for about 10 years now), anyways, French's my third, Spanish's my fourth, Japanese's my fifth, and Polish's my sixth (I'm not good at speaking Polish though, but I can read and understand (both by reading and hearing) Polish). I'm hoping to improve on my Polish by this summer (I have loads of Polish friends and not all of them speak English).
- I'm mixed race. Part British (English) and Part African (Nigerian). I find it pretty cool and unique to be mixed race. It's like, I'm different from most people. However, I can pass for a full black. True, I can actually. It's kinda weird because my brother's so fair he can pass for a full white sometimes (or just as a really mixed person).
- I write poetry, songs, shortstories and I draw (and paint). Yes, I do, sometimes. Some of my poems are on http://www.wattpad.com/user/SammySingally there's a link to my songs, drawings and paintings somewhere on there too.
- I'm a singer/songwriter. I've performed at various concerts since I was 9. It's been a great experience, fun, exciting....etc
And finally, I'm going to award the Awesome Blogger Award to 7 amazing bloggers:
Beads, Braids and Beyond - Who's my natural hair rolemodel? Well, I know her as Miss. A. She's a cute little girl with amazingly long and healthy hair. Her mum runs their blog, gives tips and advice, says what she's doing with A's hair, gives protective styling suggestions, etc. She's absolutely amazing!
Glamazini - I so love watching her YouTube videos and I've been on her blog a bunch of times and it's great! I remember around when I first found her YouTube vids, I was like, "can't wait till my hair's like hers."
Luvbeinnatural - She's amazing. I absolutely love her YouTube vids and blog. She's also a really really nice person.
HairMilk - She makes me want to transition for a longer period of time (but these ends have got to go). Her hair's gorgeous! I absolutely love her hair and we have quite a bit in common too, plus she gives out great tips and hair advice.
An Angel's Ringlets - I know she's the one that gave me this award, but I totally love her blog and YouTube videos. She and her daughters have such gorgeous hair and she's an absolutely awesome blogger!
CurlyChic - It's not been long since I stumbled onto her blog, but I think it's great!
CurlyNikki - I absolutely love her blog! It's so helpful, funny, and just great!