(I know, I know, this could be quite distracting)
So, I just got back from a concert about 4 and a half hours ago. It was a blast! I performed at it and well, sometime after my performance, a lady came up to my mum to let her know that they would love for me to perform at their next IB Concert in November. WOOHOO! While she was talking to my mum, the Head of School (at my school, who happened to be at the concert) came up to me and was like, "YOU WERE AMAZING!" I was so happy! Also, my mum's friend wants me to come sing at some program her church might be hosting! Gaah! :)
Okay! now, time to talk...hair :) I totally rocked a puff today! Yes! I finally did it! :) I had my hair up in an elegant puff with a bit of hair out at the front and held to the side. I looked g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.e! :) People were talking about my hair and someone actually asked me to tutor her daughter on natural hair and right now, her daughter's planning on a one-year long transition :) I believe that apart from a baby, I was the only female with naturally curly hair at the concert and I wore my hair curly and luckily, it didn't shrink too much.
1. I was sick for about a week. Caught the flu. I'm on some meds now and I'm recovering.
2. I've got a literature exam starting tomorrow. Wait! It's 12:32am. Oh my... make that, today. I have a literature exam today.
3. Ever since a few days after that Natures Gentle Touch thing (where the 'Tricky' put that mouse camera thing on my scalp and hair without cleaning it first x_X), I've been battling with dandruff. Luckily, my scalp's not too itchy, but I need to take care of the dandruff ASAP. What I'm going to do is to make a fresh batch of rosemary oil (that worked before, so, hopefully, it'll work now).
4. Did a "length check" yesterday and totally WOWed my parents. My hair's like already going down my back and they never realised that till I let my hair down yesterday and finger stretched the hair at the back then at the front (which is at chin level now) then the sides (which are below my collar bone). :)
5. I'm getting my hair cut next month (I believe this must be the umpteenth time I'm mentioning that).
6. I just realised how much a dislike people staring so much like I'm some weird creature. I guess it was because of my hair because, ever so often, their eyes kept drifting up to my hair and would stay locked on my hair for a long time, but seriously, not only is staring rude, but it is sooo so annoying! (But I have to admit, it does make me feel special and so so pretty sometimes :) hehe)
7. I went to a wedding yesterday with my hair out and like when I saw a photo of me during the wedding, after the wedding, my hair was huge, but looked SO GOOD! Gaaaaah!
8. I seem to be an expert at hiding things like dandruff. Just looking at me, people don't guess that I'm having to deal with that problem right now.
9. I reacted to some body lotion (on my face) and like I have bumps practically everywhere. Anyways, today, at church (before I left for the concert), a guy came over to me and was like, "what happened to your face?" I explained to him that I was reacting to something and he shocked me by saying, "I used to look at your face so much and admire it, you used to have such smooth, flawless skin, like a kid who's never had to deal with zits. You know what, just leave your face alone, the bumps'll go soon and you'll have your smooth face back," I was like, "okay," and I was smiling. I mean, I've never liked seeing these bumps on my face. They're pretty, no, very annoying, but that someone would come up to me and say all that :) Especially that he admired my face and always looked at my face :) aaawe :)
10. OHMIGOSH! PHILLIP PHILLIPS WON! OHMIGOSH!! I SOOO L.O.V.E HIM (not in a romantic way. I mean, I don't even know him....though I feel like I do :)) I just want to hug him and tell him how proud I am of him. And Jessica, she was good, great, as a matter of fact. And Joshua too, but I'm so happy Phillip won.
11. O.M.G did you guys check out DeAndre's hair! (#AmericanIdolFinals) It was all bouncy and beautiful and natural. He's so cute! :)
12. Missing a really close friend. She's enrolling in the army and just got shipped out on Tuesday.
13. My dog's blind. Her name's Holly. She hurt herself when she got restless because someone put her on a leash (I wasn't there). She had to be rushed in for a surgery, survived it, but ended up blind on her left eye, but my lil Holly's still as active as a chihuahua high on sugar and caffeine.
14. I'm considering making and selling hair products or starting a natural hair/transitioning course thingy.
15. I've been volunteering and working with kids at my church's sunday school and today, the kids gave a performance shortly before I had to head out for rehearsals (for the concert) and oh my, they were AMAZING! They were so good. At some point, I thought they were going to flop, but when we got out there and they started their performance, they were GOOOOOOOOD! :)
16. Chaka Khan is amazing and her hair's so amazing too (#AmericanIdolFinals) :)
hmmm....it's late x_X
Gotta go now
Talk to you later,