Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hair length

Just checked my hair length a few minutes ago. Just a lil less than the size of my hand and I'm at bra-strap length (BSL). woohoo! Got some pics today, but my hardrive's full so I can't do much on my laptop till I get a portable hard drive and get over half of what's on my laptop off it. So, yeah, I might put up pictures later, dunno. As long my face's not showing, my dad's fine with it, plus, I guess I can convince him to let me put up some photos with my face showing only on here.

Anyways, I'll see what I can do. I'm trying to get my whole transitioning photos and hair journey pics together. Dad has some so I need to get those from him and onto my laptop.

Totally rocking a pretty cool afro right now (hehe).
Anyways, ttyl
Love you, curlies!
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment