I'm considering a couple of things....
- Changing my regimen (tweaking it a bit)
- African Threading (ghana plaiting) for at least two weeks (I would've flat braided part of my hair, though)
- Keeping in styles longer and learning to wash better with braids or twists in.
- Flat braiding only up to the middle of my head ('cause the back feels a bit thinner than everywhere else so, I want to give it some rest and let it thicken up and grow out)
- Going back to being a mixtress - partially
- Creating a new signature style
- Getting some 'certain' hair things
- Creating a hair shopping list for myself so I have everything set for Sept. when I won't be living with my fam anymore.
Keeping styles longer and the African threading are at the top of my last. I guess they'll help me with my growth challenge.