Thursday, October 11, 2012

Goody Ouchless Bands Review


What are Goody Ouchless Bands?

Basically, Goody Ouchless Bands are hair bands/elastics that don't have metal connectors. Now, as some of you may know, I've been using hair bands without metal connectors for some time now, but this one, the Goody Ouchless Bands are....different. They're a whole lot better.


Where did your purchase your Ouchless Bands?

At Boots, in Eastleigh, Southampton (England). That's the only place I've seen it. Oh! and a lil advertising (wasn't asked to do this, but I will), if you're in England and happen to be in Eastleigh or any part of England, but at a Boots store, they've got Denman brushes (practically all the types), Tangle Teezers, Tangle Tamers, Afro Picks, etc, all the curly hair accessories and styling tools! :)


How strong are the bands?

They are really strong and don't stretch out too fast. I hate having hair bands that get so slack easily. Also, they don't snap. The metal-free hair bands I used to use, well, they snapped like a toothpick (for some of them, toothpicks were actually harder to snap than they were).


How is it with your hair? (does it pull it out, hurt, etc)

These bands, unlike the others, don't pull out my hair and they most definitely don't hurt. They just hold my hair in place how I'd want them to. They also don't leave white rubbery things in my hair like my previous hair bands have done after a while.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (where 1 is totally awful and 10 is totally amazing/perfect), what would you rate this?

9

So, I'm guessing you'll be recommending this, right?

Right.



By the way, for anyone that's in England, these ouchless bands are sold at Boots for £3.25 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment