Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Plea to My Readers


Dear readers,

I know some of you have bookmarked this blog and a bunch of you check it out every now and then (and I’m really grateful for that), but honestly, sometimes, I feel a little disappointed or like, “people don’t really read my blog,” or “my blog’s not good enough” when I go through it, post something new and every single day, I see just three followers. In 3 months, SammyWithTheBigHair (the blog) will be a year old (and SammyWithTheBigHair would be celebrating the second year since she started transitioning back to natural). I’m like, almost a year and just three followers? I know some people don’t even get up to those three and indeed, I am grateful that I have those three and some of you “invincible” readers.
So, here’s my plea, that all of you who have clicked on the “follow” button do. It’ll really encourage me. It’ll give me a reason to post something because there’s proof that you’re most likely reading.
Please, please could you do this for me?

Please and thank you.
~Sammy

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today! keep going! I wish i had the courage to blog like you do! I'll keep up with your blog and don't stop posting! nothing good comes easy.x.

    ReplyDelete