Saturday, August 25, 2012

Guess what?

Okay! so it's a quick update!
I finally got them! And they're arriving most likely tomorrow!
Yippee!

Wait! do you know what I'm talking about?
Okay! incase some of you haven't figured it out, it's the BeeMine products I've been wanting and well, we've ordered them (yesterday). We ordered them from BritishCurlies.co.uk (incase you want to know where I got it from). If you live in the UK, you'll get your orders within 24-48 hours. And just so you know, I wasn't asked by anyone to advertise or mention BritishCurlies. I just wanted to let you guys know about it.

I am SO excited!
I'll let you know on the 29th or 30th how they worked out for me.

I should have my extensions down by then.

Anyways, like I heard a kid say, "love you curlies!"
Zbogem!
Talk to y'all later.
~SammyWithTheBigHair


p.s I saw some lady at the mall the other day rocking a FIERCE afro! Oh . my . days ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment